The public browsing and consultation of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Warranties, Responsibilities and Damages
- Valid S.A. does not warrant that the content, instruments and materials contained, used and offered in such website are accurately updated or complete and is held harmless from damages caused by any errors of content or equipment failures.
- Valid S.A. is not expressly or unconditionally liable for the improper use of information, instruments, available material and/or equipment used by this website, whatever are the means, provided by any user, who is fully liable for any damages to own right or third parties, caused or not by this improper use.
- Under no circumstance, Valid S.A., its officers or employees will be liable for any direct or indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages, losses or expenses resulting from connection with this website or partial use or incapacity to use by either party, or in relation to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Valid S.A. or its representatives are warned about the possibility of these damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provision of all Internet resources, without exception, lies under the full responsibility of the website user.
- Valid S.A. does not assume responsibility for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on this website pages, or (b) whose address of this website is available therein. Valid S.A. does not warrant the refund of any damages caused by websites referred to in this item.
- Before making an investment decision, potential investors must carefully consider in light of their own financial condition and investment objectives, all the information available in this website and especially, evaluate the Risk Factors.
Users Information Confidentiality
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise provided, all the content of this website pages, such as information, materials, instruments, page layout, graphs and designs pertain to Valid S.A. or to third parties who legally assigned their right of use.
Note: Once accessed this website and any of its pages, user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Therefore, please end browsing or public consultation of this website pages if you do not agree with all the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.